100% Virgin Indian Hair Wholesale/Retail Prices
Virgin Indian Hair is the most popular type of cuticle hair for extensions. From the businesswoman to the Hollywood star, people are demanding high quality products. We know our customers want long-lasting gorgeous hair. That is why we take our time when selecting each batch of hair for a product. If you are in search of the most natural looking hair possible for your weaves and extensions. Then our long lasting virgin Indian hair is the perfect choice for you.
Our Products Include:
- 100% Virgin Indian Hair all lengths
- Salon Trial Pack Special-email for details
- Frontal and Closures for Virgin Indian Hair(Hand-tied/custom)
- Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Sample for Indian Hair at extra cost
- Wholesale Virgin Indian Hair***email us for prices/copy of business license & tax id number will be required upon ordering hair wholesale
- Mocha Mane Beauty Salon Products coming soon
Caring for Your New Indian Hair Extensions
It is important that you follow these hair care tips so your new hair extensions will last as long as possible.
Always brush out all knots before you wash your hair or go to sleep at night. Wash, condition and moisturize your hair every 3 - 5 days. Extensions do not receive the natural oils from your scalp so it is important wash hair properly. Always use a low PH high moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
• Because some shampoos can be harsh, pre-condition your extensions before washing. Simply apply conditioner to hair without rinsing, then wash hair normally and follow with normal conditioning.
• Use a soft bristle brush starting from the bottom, gently work your way up. Do not tug or pull at the hair.
• At night, tie your hair up gently.
• Never sleep with wet hair.
• If you have braid extensions, run your fingers through the braids to help prevent tangling.
You will be able to talk live with our hair specialist.